Friday, October 3, 2008

The Bump Says Pink & Blue!


So, we endeavored the Fetal Photo at the mall at 15 weeks to see if we could discover the gender of our babies. The technician was positive that we were having a boy, but was struggling to see the gender of the second baby because the umbilical chord was wrapped around the legs. After drinking some sugar and walking around the mall for an hour, the baby still hadn't changed position. So, we had to go back another day. To our absolute delight, the baby had changed position and low and behold - we've got ourselves a boy and a girl! We're elated! It's perfect! I can't wait to meet them and I'm so excited to get started on a pink and blue Hawaiian-style baby room. I pulled my sewing machine out yesterday for the first time in years and have already started making selves for baby bumpers!


I'm officially 17 weeks tomorrow (sorry for the belated news!) The bump is officially making an appearance! Love you pink and blue!

7 comments:

Laura said...

Congratulations, what great news!!! Now, for the baby names.........Laura has such a nice ring to it. And Brandon Jr. isn't too bad either.

marymary said...

This is such EXCITING news! Woo-hooo! So, do you think they will be identical, or fraternal? (I'm kidding, I'm kidding! I had a friend who was the female half of mixed gender twins and she thought it was hilarious that people really did ask them that all the time.)

Summer's World said...

YEAH! That's AWESOME! There's something so special and different about each sex! We'll see you this weekend!

Michelle Garff said...

Hooray! That is so exciting! Absolutely perfect! And you look way too good to be 17 weeks along with twins :)

Keep us posted with more pictures! Love you!

Unknown said...

That is so Awesome! Can't wait to meet them! Email me your address so I can send you a gift! chawski82@gmail.com

Bringhurst Family said...

Lookin' good girl.

Carli said...

Sarah, I was so excited to hear the news on the twins! Get all of the sleep that you can, you will need some energy for these two when they arrive. I cannot wait to meet them. Keep in touch! P.S. You look amazing for carrying twins!